I have been asking Mommy and Daddy if I could go to school sometime. After 6 months on the waiting list it was finally my turn to pack my backpack and go to school!
Backpack packed and ready for my first day ..... all smiles

My school -
Carebear Preschool

Mommy and Daddy took me my first day to share in all the fun

This is a picture of my fun classroom and my teacher Ms. Melissa and all my classmates

First day of school came to an end...and still all smiles! I had so much fun during art time making
dinosaurs, eating snack, play time and bubbles at the end of class. We even have a class fish named Bob. The teacher gave me a good report my first day and said I was a joy to have in the class and very polite but I need to work on sharing. I can't wait to go back to school next week!
1 comment:
Oh man!! Is she really this big already?
Post a Comment