One of my favorite things was our visit to the World Famous San Diego Zoo. We saw so many beautiful and interesting animals, my favorite were the pandas. We spent our last night on a resort in La Jolla on the Torrey Pines Golf Course and went to the Birch Aquarium. I got to see so many cool fish, sharks, jellyfish and my favorite the sea horses. I even got to touch a starfish and sea cucumber.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Family Fun in San Diego
We took a family trip in June to San Diego and had the best time!! Unfortunately Mommy lost the camera at the zoo, we got a disposible camera to capture some of the fun. We don't have many pictures but memories that will last forever. The weather was a crisp 72 which was a nice break from the 112 in Phoenix. We stayed at a really cool hotel right on the water and spent lots of time running in the green grass, playing on at the beach, taking a bike ride to the Gaslamp District and of course lots of good food and good family fun.
One of my favorite things was our visit to the World Famous San Diego Zoo. We saw so many beautiful and interesting animals, my favorite were the pandas. We spent our last night on a resort in La Jolla on the Torrey Pines Golf Course and went to the Birch Aquarium. I got to see so many cool fish, sharks, jellyfish and my favorite the sea horses. I even got to touch a starfish and sea cucumber. 







One of my favorite things was our visit to the World Famous San Diego Zoo. We saw so many beautiful and interesting animals, my favorite were the pandas. We spent our last night on a resort in La Jolla on the Torrey Pines Golf Course and went to the Birch Aquarium. I got to see so many cool fish, sharks, jellyfish and my favorite the sea horses. I even got to touch a starfish and sea cucumber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never saw these pics before!! We should all go together next time!!
Post a Comment