Dear Self.......
Remember to take pictures of yourself
with the kids to document this amazing journey.
I recently read an article about how Mom's are rarely on the
other end of the camera. They are so busy taking care of everyone
else's needs and often forget to take a moment and document themselves
with their families.
I have joked for years with Rocky about the fact that
Sage & Ty might never remember what their Mama
looked like because I am in very few pictures with them.
Being a Mom isn't always glamours but it is important
for the kids to remember me as me and a part
of each and every step of their lives.
Thanks Angela for capturing this pic of the joy
Motherhood brings me!

3 comments:
From time to time I read your blog and I love all of them...I just don't usually comment on them. But I had to comment on your note to your self. So true. And what a beautiful picture of the two of you. Makes me smile because I can see the joy through the picture. Such an amazing picture! And I need to do it more often as well.
Emily
So so true!! This picture of you and Ty is beautiful!!
Good Post, and I can relate as well with the comment made by EmilyZ.
Post a Comment