Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Columbia Here We Come!

I kept asking Mommy if she could please...please...please take me and Ty
on the airplane to go and see Georgia because I missed her so much!

Mommy finally said yes so we packed our bags and off we went to Columbia.
Mommy told me I needed to be her special helper since it was Ty's very first flight.

 Waiting for our plane to arrive
 Oma got me a jacket and got me all bundled up because it was a little
cold when we arrived in Missouri

 We got to see Mommy's good friend Ellen and her adorable
daughter Maria, she is so beautiful and makes me smile
 At last........Georgia!  I have missed her so much
 It was a special visit because it was Georgia's first time meeting Ty
 Ty also got to meet his super cool Uncle Brian for the first time
 Tia and her little buddy Ty
Lots of kisses from Auntie Robin
 Story time with Uncle Bill
 Dancing with Auntie Robin
 The Candy factory!  Mommy and Daddy have been reading me a Curious George
book and one of the stories in the book is about George's visit to a Candy Factory.
Mommy promised to take me to The Candy Factory when we were in Columbia
and we got to pick out a special treat.
 The biggest sucker I have ever seen
 Ty and Deda
 Gardening with Deda
 Enjoying the beautiful day
 Glam-ma and Papa
 Ty and Susanne

We made a special trip to visit Mommy's good friend Kelly and meet
her new baby boy, Brady.  He is super cute and him and Ty are close in age and
are already good buddies.

No comments: