Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Brother is Here!

Ty Andre Henry
Ty made an early arrival! He was born on
Thursday February 3rd at 8:21pm
He weighed 8lb 6oz and was 19 3/4in long.
He is such a "cutie cutie" as I like to say.
I love my baby brother SO MUCH!
Oma took me to the hospital so we could meet Ty as soon as he
was born. I was a little unsure at first when I saw his "dirty" feet
but when Mommy told me they weren't dirty the nurse had painted his
feet to make his footprint. As soon as they cleaned his feet I couldn't
stop kissing them
Ty even had a gift waiting for me. A big sister book, big sister shirt
and my favorite....candy





I love Ty so much and am so lucky to be his BIG SISTER!

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

Such a beautiful baby boy! So excited for your family! xo