Monday, November 22, 2010

28 Week Baby Check Up

Today we had a check-up and ultrasound to check the development and growth of my soon to be brother! I was jumping up and down with excitement today when I woke up knowing that I would soon be seeing my baby brother (via ultrasound) and hearing his heartbeat.

He is so cute and I got to see his nose, lips, fingers, tummy, and cute little feet. His hands were in front of his face, I think he was playing peekaboo with me so it was hard to see a lot of his face. Once again his legs were crossed and he was just relaxing.

The baby weights exactly 3 pounds and is in the 69 percentile. Mommy is measuring about a week further along so he might be here sooner than we think!

Hugs and kisses to my baby brother, love your big sister!

Of course I wanted to test out the exam table to see what it was like.

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

Little guy is going to be here so soon!! Can't wait!