Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I had so much fun for Easter! When I woke up the Easter Bunny surprised me with a basket filled with lots of goodies, eggs, a book all about colors, and a new pair of shoes. The Easter Bunny must have known how much I like balloons because a big helium balloon was tied to my basket!


We started the day by having brunch with my friend Layla and her Mommy and Daddy. We always have the best time with the Johnson Family!




Later we went to The Marx Family for an Easter Egg Hunt! Mommy accidentally erased all the pics from her camera at the egg hunt so we had another egg hunt in our front yard. The more egg the better, right!

1 comment:

McNeils said...

That dress is adorable on her! I love how intent she looks on finding the eggs. You three are a gorgeous family! :)